Community group guidelines
Please demonstrate respect for yourself by:
- participating in ways you are comfortable with,
- being kind to yourself,
- holding yourself responsible for your words.
Please demonstrate respect for this group by:
- positively contributing to the group,
- avoiding exclusionary language,
- sharing information that is accurate,
- not spreading hate speech.
Being in this group depends on our trust of one another. Some discussions may be sensitive or contain sensitive information, and what’s said in the group should stay in the group.
Please demonstrate respect for others by:
- being kind,
- using peoples' preferred names & pronouns,
- engaging safely with others,
- warning others of possibly triggering information.